Friday, May 9, 2014

Great Mercy, School and Orphanage; contributions appreciated

Some of the kids helping me load my pickup and haul bricks to the boy's farm for a latrine.
My six "street boys" who are now in school at Great Mercy and help me with all my projects there: Peter, George (our adopted street kid), Martin, Patrick, Dominick and Emmanuel.  Great boys!
We went to leave the main campus and these boys were piled in our truck hoping for a ride, the five miles to "the farm".
Martin, helping me install rain gutter at the farm to collect water for the 1500 liter tank the church gave them.
A couple of my boys packing one of the five bags of food (maze, beans, rice and dried fish) our children donated.

SOME HAVE ASKED HOW THEY MIGHT HELP: If you would like to financially assist our efforts with the School/Orphanage please contact JaLayne Flake Grow at dajagrow@yahoo.com.  Contributions with go toward food, electricity and curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment